Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I replaced the headlights in my car with strobe lights, so it looks like I'm the only one moving


I remember getting so annoyed when people would move their blog from one server to another and thinking to myself, "I would NEVER do that. What a hassle to follow that blog from one page to another!" Now I'm finding myself in that very situation. I'm slowing turning my attention away Blogger to Wordpress.

I've struggled for the last few weeks dealing with Blogger's quirks, specifically with formatting text that I'm slowly abandoning ship on this site. I hope that maybe if you want especially if I ask nicely to follow me to the new site. I've imported all the old posts, comments, warts and all to it. And it's so much prettier -- at least I think so.

In addition, there are a few posts there I was too embarrassed to didn't post here -- Paul's review of various fish sandwiches from fast food restaurants which includes a visit to Church's Chicken. 

I'll post here every once in a while to remind you to check out the other site.

See you on the flip side!